1.1.07

Christmas/New Year

Both holidays have now come and gone.
Dad continues to fight "fluid" issues but hasn't been needing O2 at all. I suppose he needs his lung "drained" again. After the last thorecentesis, done here not in Kearney, Dad says he would rather drive up and have it done there instead of locally. He had much pain afterwards. Did not really get along as well. He has an appointment on Wednesday with the Oncologist in Kearney. I think, a scan too. Not sure about that. The fluid showed no cancer cells in it. Yayyyyy!
Dad is having some random pain for which he is taking Darvocet with relief. His weight conts to remain on the lower side (150's to low 160's) and he is requesting suspenders! I will have to be on the lookout for some neon ones. ha ha ha

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel said...

Sheryl, my dad too has been diagnosed with cancer and I as well as my sister have taken it real hard. I get nostalgic when I think of my days when I was not aware that my dad was in this predicament.

My dad was diagnose on Christmas Eve, he went in with Pneumonia and came out with cancer. Well he is still in the hospital. I don't know what else to do but he is stage 4 carcinoma of the left bronchus.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home