2.2.06

5 Radiation Treatments Left

Dad had his bloodwork drawn on Wednesday and everything looked good. All normal ranges. We talked to the Radiologist and saw the most recent PET scan. The tumor seems to have a shrunk a bit and his airway is not as compromised. I was a bit shocked at the size the tumor appeared to be...but I'm not sure I "got it" right either. The Dr. haphazardly held up the scan as he was reading and talking and I was busy listening and then I didn't want to ask him to repeat anything. Doc says we are right on target and that Dad will be done with radiation next Thursday...unless Dr. Lewis( the oncologist)advises us differently.
Dad has chemo on Feb 8th and then he will be halfway done. So far...he feels great! He's even able to cut down on his breathing treatments.
Everyone in town has severe colds, coughs, bronchitis etc. I hope he doesn't get it. But what can you do? It's everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home